Some simple principles of how the shed works:
- Anyone can take food from here.
- Anyone can donate food they won’t use. For example- surplus allotment produce, unwanted food presents and home-made jam. Our aim is to reduce food waste.
- Please only leave items which are in good condition and well-wrapped.
- Please leave this shed tidy and keep the door closed.
- This is NOT a food bank– if you want to donate for people on low incomes, please use the special box in the Co-op.
- The free food shed is run by Greener Fram with the kind assistance of library staff. It is checked regularly.